Friday, October 3, 2008

Tag, I'm It

I'm new to the whole tag thing, so here goes...

8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:
1. Project Runway
2. So you Think you can Dance
3. Top Design
4. Project Zoe (guilty pleasure)
5. Sex & the City (on DVD)
6. Flight of the Conchords (on DVD)
7. presidential debates :)
8. Family Guy

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. The Dodo
2. Gourmandise, The Bakery
3. Citris Grill
4. Biaggi's
5. P.F. Chang's
6. The Artisan
7. The Union Grill
8. Cutler's (not really a restaurant but I eat there every week)

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. I worked at the dental office
2. I worked at the Wasatch Journal
3. I went to a mass comm law class
4. I worked at The Chronicle
5. I watched the vice presidential debate
7. Betsy ruined my upcoming fall break/semester/LIFE!!! :(
8. I had a MAJOR breakdown!!! (see #7)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1. Finishing school
2. Finishing school (it's really all I think about)
3. Getting my own house/apartment
4. Finding a "real" job (hopefully before I graduate)
5. Our yearly Halloween party
6. our new issue of the Wasatch Journal coming out in mid October (I'm officially going to be published--a 3-page article in a great magazine--everyone should buy it when it comes out)
7. my next haircut :)
8. visiting Steve & Vye in Victoria (not quite sure when, but I'm excited)

I'm tagging Alicia, even though she's already been tagged...

3 comments:

McCall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vyedka said...

Sorry to hear about betsy! I am already sad about missing the Halloween party! And the is so exciting about your article! I am excited to read it! We are super excited about you coming up and visiting too! We miss you and the family a lot! Kaleb loved singing to you! And after we hung up the phone he kept saying "Angie is at Grandpa's House" and the he kept asking if he could go over to you house to see you. It was really cute, but also really sad. He misses everyone. And doesn't understand why he hasn't seen anyone for a while.

Steve said...

Of your 8 resteraunts you listed, I have only eaten at two of them. I guess that is what happens when you are a poor starving student. I do miss eating out, and have missed it since I actually had money, almost 10 years ago. There is such a selection of food here to chose from, like korean, vietnamese, authentic chinese, portugese, spanish and itallian to name a few. When you come up, we will have to try a few places out. There are several good web sites and blogs on eating here, with good critiques. It will be fun to decide on a spot.